Want to build a promising career in tech? Join our team of talented engineers, marketers and creators to augment our growth. Scroll to the end to learn something interesting!
Please take a look at these Job Descriptions and apply before July 11th 2022. We aspire to build a diverse and inclusive team, with equal opportunities for everyone. Feel free to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Sales Account Executive (2+ years B2B SAAS experience)
- Game Developer - Unity (0-1 years experience)
- Graphics Designer + Social Media Manager (0-1 years experience)
Sales Account Executive
We’re looking for time-oriented individuals who are organized and can accomplish their tasks on schedule. Your communication skills are key to the role, with the ability to talk and pursue people to act on your sales proposals.
The focus of this role is to maintain communication with our existing clients for Feebak and generate new leads. This role demands you to have a willingness to learn and have proper knowledge of our software and platforms.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and partners.
- Keep customers and partners updated with the latest features and updates about Feebak.
- Being active, generating relevant content, and connecting with prospects on LinkedIn.
- Connect with inbound leads and outbound leads generated by SDR’s.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the product and give product demos to the prospects.
- Negotiate and Close deals.
- Collaborate with management and marketing team to generate more leads.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Active listener who can understand the customer’s needs.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Native or Bilingual English Speakers preferred.
- Self-motivated, Hardworking and Willingness to learn.
- Independent and Team player
Minimum Experience Required
2+ year enterprise (B2B) SAAS experience mandatory in any of the following roles:
- Account Executive or related.
- Sales Development Representative (SDR) or Business Development Associate / Executive / Manager or related.
- Customer Support Manager / Customer Support Executive / Customer Success Manager or related
Apply Here - https://forms.gle/xfQNEDMq3eee3GK1A
Game Developer (Unity)
Our new wing Fantacode Studios will mainly focus on game development and educating people on how games are developed.
The game development wing aims to:
- Design and Development of 2D and 3D Games.
- Design and Sales of 2D and 3D Graphic Assets for Games, Websites, etc.
- Educating masses on how to architect and developing games in a scalable manner with courses.
We’re looking for passionate game developers to onboard our vision for Fantacode Studios.
- Plan & implement functionalities for Role Playing Games (RPG).
- Build modular and reusable systems to be used in multiple games.
- Familiarity with Role Playing Games will be an added advantage.
For this role, we believe energetic people can make a change, and that is why we are ready to bet on freshers.
- Great command in Computer Programming. (C# Knowledge is a plus).
- Logical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Ardent Learner
Apply Here - https://forms.gle/aLTHBLsVdu6nLKBYA
Graphic Designer cum Social Media Manager
To market products like Feebak and attract attention for Fantacode Studios, we need consistent updates on our social media platforms. We’re looking for graphic designers who can create quality content and do social media marketing.
- Conceptualize and Design posters to post on our social media channels.
- Basic Video Editing for our Video Courses.
- Manage Social Media handles and engage with the audience.
For this role, we believe experience doesn’t matter as long as you are a passionate content creator with knowledge on how social media works.
- Basic Graphic Designing and Video editing skills.
- Familiarity with designing and editing tools like Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Figma.
Apply Here - https://forms.gle/rBUHZkf8K3K4LcBF6
Who are we?
We are a small group of engineers who started this journey in the hostel room six years back. In fancy words - we are a bootstrapped startup. We took our time to learn the nuances of this business, and we are still learning.
What do we do?
Being a bootstrapped business and a team that started it right from the college, we initially started with Services (check our outdated website www.fantacode.com to get an idea). Slowly we started investing in our products, Feebak.com (which is growing very fast) and Takemyorder.io (still trying to find PMF). We are also actively experimenting with other aspects (like game dev) and building a community for game dev aspirants and businesses.
Why should you join us?
Tag along and learn with us. Freedom to make mistakes, learn and grow. We are looking for people who love taking on multiple roles and becoming future leaders of various parts of our business.
We do offer Stock for the right person!