We are expanding our team, and we'd like you to Join our team of Talented engineers, designers, and marketers. We are looking for passionate software developers and testers who are ready to make an impact on our company. Scroll down to find something interesting!
We'll be accepting applications till August 25th, 2022. Please look at these Job Descriptions. We aspire to build a diverse and inclusive team with equal opportunities for everyone. Feel free to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for focused and determined developers to work on our existing and new projects. You will be mainly working on projects with Angular and .NET Core.
We are a group of open-minded people who encourage more freshers to come forward so that we can learn from each other and listen to your ideas and opinions. We manage international clients & projects, so we insist that you have an excellent command of verbal and written English.
- 0-1 year in software development.
- Learn the codebase of existing projects.
- Attend design meetings with senior developers.
- Write basic code blocks for new features in our projects.
- Fix reported bugs in the existing projects.
- Assist the Development Manager in all design-related tasks.
- Basic programming knowledge.
- Good communication skills and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong knowledge about concepts of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Exposure to database programming in SQL.
- Skills in Angular, and .NET Core.
Task 1: Setting up your git
- Setup your GitHub account if you haven't already.
- Read the below article and complete till "Merging your pull request".
- Share the link to this demo repository in the Google form.
Task 2: Web development tasks
#1 - .NET Hello world
- Create a Hello World project following this article
- Print the full name of the current day (Eg. Monday) and the full name of the current month (Eg. August) using the C# "Date Time" class. You can refer to this link if you need help. https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/blogs/date-and-time-format-in-c-sharp-programming1
- Create a new repository on GitHub and upload this project to the repository.
- Share with us a link to this project in Google Form.
#2 - HTML & CSS
- Create a web page having a table with columns Name, Age, and Gender, and fill the table with the data in the JSON file provided. (Apply CSS styling like color, border, etc. to the table)
JSON file: users.json
- Publish it on GitHub and share the link in Google form.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/FC-Softwaredeveloper
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Tester to join our team. You will be designing test scenarios for software usability, running these tests, and preparing reports on the effectiveness and defects to the production team.
You should have exemplary written and communication skills in English for proper documentation on the test cases, bug reports, use cases strategy, etc.
As a Software Tester at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
- 1-2 years in software testing.
- Analyzing user’s stories/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Participate in project discussions and suggest testing methods and plans to the team.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide support and documentation
- Manual testing based on the test plans created for user stories
- Basic programming and database knowledge.
- Good Written and Verbal communication skills in English.
- Proactive team player.
- Understand different perspectives.
- Analytical and Critical thinking.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/Fc-Softwaretester
Who are we?
We are a small group of engineers who started this journey in the hostel room six years back. In fancy words - we are a bootstrapped startup. We took our time to learn the nuances of this business, and we are still learning.
What do we do?
Being a bootstrapped business and a team that started it right from college, we initially started with Services (check our outdated website www.fantacode.com to get an idea). Slowly we started investing in our products, Feebak.com(which is growing very fast) and Takemyorder.io (still trying to find PMF). We are also actively experimenting with other aspects (like game dev) and building a community for game dev aspirants and businesses.
Why should you join us?
Tag along and learn with us. Freedom to make mistakes, learn and grow. We are looking for people who love taking on multiple roles and becoming future leaders of various parts of our business. We do offer Stock for the right person!