Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Look no further! We are thrilled to announce that we are expanding our team and actively seeking top talent to join us as Lead Software Engineer & Graphic Designer and Video Editor. Scroll down to find something interesting!
Applications for both positions will be accepted until June 30th, 2023. Take the next step in your career and join our team of talented engineers and creators. Our company values diversity and inclusivity, fostering an environment where everyone can thrive. We believe in equal opportunities for all and strive to build a team that represents a variety of perspectives and backgrounds.
- Lead Software Engineer (2-4 year Experience)
- Graphic Designer and Video Editor (Experience 0-1 year)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead Software Engineer
We are looking for highly motivated talents to build software in .NET Core and Angular technology stack and someone who can lead a team of developers.
- Experience 2-4 years in Software Development
- Learn the codebase of existing projects
- Attend design meetings with Senior developers
- Architect and Develop new features to our existing projects as well as new projects
- Assist the Technical Architect / Engineering Manager in all design-related tasks
- Help the Customer Support Team to debug and resolve issues
- Expert in Angular 2+ or latest versions of ASP.NET Core.
- Proficient in any of the complementary stacks. For example - if you are an Expert in Angular 2+, you have to be experienced in any of the Backend stacks like ASP.NET Core, NodeJS, Java, etc., and if you are an expert in ASP.NET core, proficiency in any of the Frontend stacks like React, Angular, etc.
- Good communication skills and a problem-solving mindset
- Exposure to database programming in SQL.
- Eager to research and learn new stacks
- Leadership Quality.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/FC-softwarelead
Graphic Designer and Video Editor
We are looking to onboard creative talents to the company to our new wing - Fantacode Studios.
- Experience 0-1 years in Graphic Designing and Video Editing
- Conceptualize and Visualize engaging ideas, contents, and illustrations.
- Crafting Promotional videos, motion graphics, and video ads.
- Work with our Game Development team to create social media content.
- Studying and keeping up to date with new trends and software to improve your skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Figma, and Canva.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro or Final Cut Pro.
- Keen attention to detail and eager to learn new things.
- Open to Listening to Feedback and improving designs.
- Strong Communication and Collaborative Skills.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/FC-GD-VE
Who are we?
We are a small group of engineers who started this journey in the hostel room six years back. In fancy words - we are a bootstrapped startup. We took our time to learn the nuances of this business, and we are still learning.
What do we do?
Being a bootstrapped business and a team that started it right from college, we initially started with Services (check our outdated website www.fantacode.com to get an idea). Slowly we started investing in our products, Feebak.com (which is growing very fast) and Takemyorder.io (still trying to find PMF). We are also actively experimenting with other aspects (like game dev) and building a community for game dev aspirants and businesses.
Why should you join us?
Tag along and learn with us. Freedom to make mistakes, learn and grow. We are looking for people who love taking on multiple roles and becoming future leaders of various parts of our business.